Ring Beam Contractor in the UK
Ring Beam Contractor
- Structural steelwork Having Experience in the engineering industry and the building/construction fields, RDM has not just knowledge of how to overcome problems on site but also workshop facilities capable of manufacturing structural steelwork such as balconies, staircases, structural steelwork for residential projects/alterations and general fabrication works.
- Precision engineering Being trained as a toolmaker and having experience in small scale precision jig and fixture manufacture, RDM has workshop facilities to carry out small scale low volume precision engineering works with machinery such as lathes, milling machines surface grinders slotting heads and other bespoke tooling made for different tasks over the years.
- Piling having started working life in precision engineering and moving onto groundworks and construction projects, RDM can carry out open bore sectional flight auger piles upto 300mm diameter and 17 meters deep (in certain ground conditions) with our GP T5000 restricted access rig and portable power pack. this little rig can be used upto 25 meters away from the power pack using hydraulic umbilical pipes enabling us to get to some tricky spots! We also have our own putzmeister sp11 grout pump that we use to fill the piles with which can be sited upto 45 meters away from where the pile is. RDM works closely with several local structural and geotechnical engineers to make sure everything is calculated correctly.
- RDM can offer groundwork packages to suit the client/main contractor all the way from start to finish whether it be starting with the site soil investigation,structural design and calculations or just carry out the piling to installing any anti heave precaution, shuttering systems constructing and pouring the reinforced concrete ground beams to getting a project upto dpc and floor level with services etc.
- Slab foundations
- Conventional footings
- Restricted access specialists